Monday, October 7, 2013

Adah's September Diary

Back by popular demand...ADAH!!!


My daddy is a busy guy! He works in the hangar an awful lot. The other day, mama took me to visit him at work. It was fun running around and screaming to listen to my voice echo.
As much fun as that was, I like to play dress up...with other people's shoes. Hey! A girl can dream of a closet full of shoes...even if it is her parent's shoes she envisions.

Some days I like to occupy my free time by cruising around the sidewalk.
On the other days that I like fresh air, I just go for a simple walk with my Ya-Ya (pink lovey toy). Of course it is very hard to sneak her out of the house. I don't understand why mama won't let Ya-Ya play outside.
When I have a little bit of free time, I enjoy playing in the sandbox. I like to fill up empty stuff with sand. It is a very import job and I take it very seriously.
When I get bored with the calm days, I like to dress up for a night out. For this adventure, mama's shoes match my purse (mama's make-up bag) so well!
But no matter what, at the end of the day, I always have my daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment