Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Endeavors

With fundraising, motherhood, moving, preparing to start school and marriage, you would think that my life was pretty busy. But I (Tasha) was recently asked by my good friend to be a contributing writer for her website! I was so excited and honored!  After much prayer and consideration, Kevin and I decided that this was a great opportunity for me and we felt this was a blessing!

Leigh Ann and her husband Mark are personal friends of ours! In fact, the Dutton's are baby girl's god parents! Her website Intentional By Grace originally started as a personal blog and with God's help, it has become a successful website! The website is appealing to all people and is currently expanding! There are posts regarding health, recipes, motherhood, single life, marriage, and so much more. Kevin and I both subscribe to her site and enjoy reading everything she posts! Our "famous" granola recipe came from her site!

That being said, I will attempt to write a post once a month, Lord willing.  So, with each post I will place a link on our blog for your reading pleasure! I hope you enjoy her blog enough to subscribe as well and enjoy all the site has to offer.

Here is a link to my first post on her site: Why am I Afraid to Become a Mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment