Monday, August 19, 2013

A Day in the Life of Adah

Our guest writer today is Miss Adah. She decided to write all about her day.

When I woke up this morning, mommy came to greet me! Boy was I happy to see her.
She was very nice and changed my diaper for me. So them mommy washed my "Ya-Ya" for me. I was very sad to be separated from her, but she was very dirty.
After watching Ya-Ya spin for a few minutes, I decided to help mommy with the dishes.

After dishes, mommy changed me into my clothes and let me listen to my music.
Then, I decided to dance on the stool.
After dancing, I thought I would play with the farmer truck that MAF left in the apartment for me to enjoy.
By now, I was hungry and luckily mommy had finished making breakfast. So, first we prayed together.

Then, I dug in!
After breakfast, mommy put Ya-Ya outside to dry. While I was helping mommy with the clothespins, my friend Laron came by to visit.
 After laundry, we put on our shoes so we could go to the horse ranch nearby. I got to pet the dog.
After petting the doggy, I got to pet one of the horses.
Next, we went home to take a nap. I slept for almost 2 hours. By that time, I was ready to wake up and watch some Wiggles.
Well, mommy only let me watch one song before she made me take care of the trash. Sheesh!
As a reward, I had some tickle-time with daddy.
 But I got tired of that. So, I went to play peek-a-boo in the bathroom.
Next, I practiced being a mechanic like daddy and took apart my airplane.
 Then, I wrestled!
After putting daddy in his place, I put jewelry on him.
Afterwards, I played cars.
 Then, I got daddy's nose!
Suddenly, there was a noise outside! I had to go investigate and found some more of my friends playing. We sat and talked.
 Afterwards, I wanted to play ball, but daddy said it was bath time.
That is okay. I like baths, too. While I was in the bathtub, I got hungry. So I told daddy that I wanted to eat.
So mommy got me some food.
But I still wanted more.
After eating my snack, I washed off.
Once I had on my jammies, daddy started to read me a story. But it was scary, about a giant who was fighting with a little boy.
I couldn't listen anymore. I even plugged up my ears!
So, I got to pick out the next story. I read it out loud to everyone. I told the story of the creation.
Then, mommy prayed with me before rocking me to sleep.
I had a good day and fell asleep before my bedtime. What a busy day!


  1. I love this and this is such a treasure!

  2. I really enjoyed reading about your day and looking at the pictures. You are growing sooooo fast and bring happiness to a lot of people. I hope you will share with us again.

  3. How I miss spending my days with you precious Adah! Your hair has grown! Ow says 'hi' or 'Meow' and the girls send you kisses. We love you very much! xoxox