Saturday, July 21, 2012

On The Road with Baby Girl

Our little family just completed its last road trip for ministry partnership! We traveled west to Murfreesboro, TN to visit some family; we headed north to Paris, TN to visit a congregation; we headed to Lobelville, TN to visit another congregation; we headed east to Waverly, TN to visit more family; and then we headed to Cookeville, TN to visit some friends, all before heading home! To say this is our last road trip would not be the truth! It was a first for baby and only the beginning!

On our trip, we said our temporary good-byes (until our furlough) to our sponsoring congregations and we said our temporary good-byes (until Christmas) to our families out west. For our little girl, they were her first "hello" to some family and hopefully won't be the last!

Sadly, mama didn't take as many pictures as she should have, but I will share the ones I did take with you for your viewing pleasure (of our daughter)!

Baby's luggage
Waiting in traffic is SOOOO boring!

On my way to another meeting!

Meeting my Great Grandmother (Kevin's Grandmother) & Great Aunt for the first time!

My new bed, donated by the Blount family! I love it!

I am SOOOO tired, I don't know if I can make it!

Daddy leading singing while I am zonked out!





No comments:

Post a Comment